Newtownards Van Driver/Stores
Beggs and Partners, the home of bathrooms, plumbing and heating, has been a family run business since 1960. With 12 different well-established branches we are looking to recruit and train the best caliber of staff to maintain our high-quality standard and deliver the best possible service to our customers.
Are you a hard-working individual with a great attitude and work ethic? Are you looking to challenge and develop your skills further? Working as part of a team or on your own, at Beggs and Partners, we ensure you, hard work and job satisfaction go hand in hand.
Our Newtownards branch is looking to recruit a candidate to work as part of our Delivery and Stores Team. The ideal candidate should know their way about Northern Ireland and be confident driving as far as the Republic of Ireland. An ability to load goods safely is a must and attention to detail is desirable. The ideal candidate should be over the age of 25 with relevant driving experience and up to date CPC.
The position offers regular hours, Monday to Friday with two Saturdays mornings (08.30 to 12.00) a month.
- Delivering goods to customers over various locations in a safe and timely manner
- Loading/Unloading the Lorry
- Relevant driving experience
- Ability to load goods safely
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Up-to-date CPC
- Attention to detail
- Passion for driving
- Basic fundamentals of plumbing and heating
- Good geographical knowledge of N. Ireland
We can offer:
- Pension scheme
- 29 days paid holiday
- Company induction and full training
- Engaging work environment
Applications are available from email@example.com.