Trade Counter Belfast
Beggs and Partners, the home of bathrooms, plumbing and heating, has been a family run business since 1960. With 12 different well-established branches covering 4 divisions; trade, retail, commercial heating, and sanitary ware, we are looking to recruit and train the best calibre of staff to maintain our high-quality standard and deliver the best possible service to our customers.
Are you a hard-working individual with a great attitude and work ethic? Are you looking to challenge and develop your skills further? Working as part of a team or on your own, at Beggs and Partners, we ensure you hard work and job satisfaction go hand in hand.
Our Belfast HQ is looking to recruit a new trade counter specialist to advise customers on plumbing and heating parts and equipment. Familiarity with heating and plumbing products is a must together with experience at a trade counter. The successful candidate should be bright and enthusiastic and have strong interpersonal and IT skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Serving trade and cash sale customers at a trade counter
- Placing orders for customers
- Taking phone payments
- Sending emails internally and externally
- Great customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- IT skills
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Good knowledge of plumbing and heating equipment
- Attention to detail
- A desire to work with the public
- A background in the heating and plumbing industry
We can offer:
- Pension scheme
- Life cover
- 28 days paid holiday
- Company induction and full training
- Engaging work environment
- Salary depending on experience
Applications are available from email@example.com.
Application deadline: 07/06/23
Reference ID: TC/BEL/05/23