7.5 Ton Lorry Driver Belfast
Beggs and Partners, the home of bathrooms, plumbing and heating, has been a family run business since 1960. With 12 different well-established branches covering 4 divisions; trade, retail, commercial heating and sanitary ware, we are looking to recruit and train the best caliber of staff to maintain our high quality standard and deliver the best possible service to our customers.
Are you a hard-working individual with a great attitude and work ethic? Are you looking to challenge and develop your skills further? Working as part of a team or on your own, at Beggs and Partners we ensure you, hard work and job satisfaction go hand in hand.
We are looking to recruit an experienced 7.5-ton lorry driver who knows their way about Northern Ireland and is also confident to drive as far as the Republic of Ireland. The ideal candidate should be physically fit and must be over the age of 25 with relevant driving experience. The ability to load goods safely is a must and attention to detail is desirable. CPC should be up to date.
The position offers regular hours, Monday to Friday.
- Delivering goods to customers over various locations in a safe and timely manner
- Loading/Unloading the Lorry
- Good physical fitness
- Relevant driving experience
- Ability to load goods safely
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Up-to-date CPC
- Attention to detail
- Passion for driving
- Basic fundamentals of plumbing and heating
- Good geographical knowledge of N. Ireland
We can offer:
- Pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday
- Company induction and full training
- Engaging work environment
Applications are available from email@example.com.