Beggs and Partners, the home of bathrooms, plumbing and heating, has been a family run business since 1960. With 12 different well-established branches covering 4 divisions; trade, retail, commercial heating and sanitary ware, we are looking to recruit and train the best caliber of staff to maintain our high quality standard and deliver the best possible service to our customers.
Are you a hard-working individual with a great attitude and work ethic? Are you looking to challenge and develop your skills further? Working as part of a team or on your own, at Beggs and Partners we ensure you, hard work and job satisfaction go hand in hand.
Our Ely branch is looking to recruit a candidate to work as part of our Counter Team, advising customers on plumbing and heating parts and equipment. Familiarity with heating and plumbing products is desirable but not essential. The successful candidate should be bright and enthusiastic and have strong interpersonal and IT skills.
The position offers regular hours, Monday to Friday with one Saturday a month.
- Dealing with face to face, telephone, and email enquiries
- Checking and recording delivery paperwork
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with your team and customers
- Picking stock for customer orders
- Stock management with a high degree of accuracy
- Delivering materials to site
- Unloading supplier deliveries
- Good physical fitness
- Relevant driving experience
- Ability to load goods safely
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Up-to-date CPC
- Attention to detail
- Passion for driving
- Basic fundamentals of plumbing and heating
- Good geographical knowledge of Essex
We can offer:
- Pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday
- Company induction and full training
- Engaging work environment
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.